Last Updated: 03/25/2021
This statement extends our Privacy Statement with additional information relevant to certain geography-specific laws or regulations. The use of “Outmatch”, “we”, “us”, or “our” within this Statement are all references to Outmatch, Inc. and its relevant affiliates and subsidiaries.
1. What are cookies and why do we need them?
2. What kind of cookies are used?
The following categories of cookies are used on this website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are required in order for the website to work properly and to help secure it.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors usage of the website (how much time spent on the website, the areas visited, etc.). This helps us understand how visitors interact with our website. Analytics cookies are not required for the proper use of the web site.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enrich the functionality of the web site and may include helping us remember choices you have made when you have previously visited or increased personalization features.
Outmatch may allow certain third parties to set cookies on our site to deliver services or to provide us additional assistance with any of the categories above.
3. What will happen if I disable cookies?
Some cookies are necessary for the website to function. Should you choose to disable cookies, some parts of the website will be unavailable to you or may stop working properly.
4. How can I configure cookies?
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&fac=all&q=cookies%20safari
5. How can I learn more about cookies?
For more information about cookies, including more about how to delete and control them, we recommend you visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.